Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Grown-Up Things and Not-So-Grown-Up Things

Grown Up Things: For my job I get to travel around. Sometimes I get to go to other countries. For some reason, that country is mostly Canada. I'm scared to death of roaming fees, so how do I communicate with my Hubs? Skype. When I'm on a conference call with clients and I need to talk to people from my office without letting the client know, what do I use? Skype. Skype has saved my butt, and my bank account, a lot. 
Skype can also be a lot of fun (if you know what I mean... ha)! 



Not-So-Grown-Up Things: If you know me, you know that some of my music choices can be confused with that of a 13 year old girl. I can't help it. I have no idea why I like the music that I do - but I do. One of those groups that I love - One Direction. I mean, what girl doesn't like listening to songs telling them that they're beautiful? I, for one, love it.

And so do these girls. 
 Now, what do these 2 things have to do with each other? Well, Jimmy Kimmel does a segment on his show where he Skypes people at their houses and gets them to do weird stuff. It's pretty funny, and guess who his last Skype call  was - One Direction! Things included in this video: A golden horse, English accents, toothpaste mustaches, and Harry with no pants. Yeah, you read that right. Just watch the vid. :)



PS - I'll be waiting for my Skype call with 1D.

No comments:

Post a Comment