Thursday, December 27, 2012

Internet Secret Santa

This year I did a Secret Santa exchange with an online community called Reddit (you can find out more about the exchange here). The jest of it is that someone gifts me something, I gift someone else something and so on. No one "exchanges" it's just gifting all around the world. Last year, my Santa was a sweet girl from Boston who sent me these: 


I really loved them. She also got me a little purple mini-tree and a lobster ornament that says "Boston". I had a blast! 

Today the Mr. and I went out to town to try and find a hutch to go onto our desk that I moved into the living room yesterday (that is another story in itself). When we got back home, there was a package on our door step with my name on it! I love getting packages. I got a package last week with my VoxBox in it, but I will update you guys on that later, after I've tested all the stuff out. It's gonna be good! Now, back to my package! I busted open the door and went straight for the scissors to open my gift. 

Upon opening my gift, I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on (not really, but that pretty much sums up how pumped I was to see it). For those of you who don't know, I freaking love baseball and more specifically the Braves. I try to go to as many games as I can. Living 4 hrs away makes that a little difficult sometimes. To stay involved I help out with various Braves communities around the internet and I feel like I'm supporting my Braves even though I can't physically be there for every game (I WISH!). Now, since I've peaked your curiosity, here's what was in the package: 



I don't think I could have picked out a better gift for myself! It's beautiful. My name, my favorite number (which also happens to be the same number of one of the greatest managers of all time, sorry Bobby!), home jersey, it's PERFECT! I can't wait to go to my first game for the season and sport it so hard! Thank you, random internet friend! I absolutely love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment