Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's in my Purse?

I've been seeing lots of posts like this lately. I just so happened to have switched purses lately, so I'm not AS embarrassed at all of the complete junk (cough drop wrappers, receipts, trash in general) in my purse. I figured now would be a good time to jump on the bandwagon! 


This is my purse. This warm weather inspired me to switch out my fur purse for a more spring-friendly pocketbook. This purse is a Gianni Bini. I got in on clearance at Dillards this winter while I was visiting my parents. LOVE it so far. 

One of my favorite parts about my bag is the inside. Isn't it cute?!

Here it is. Everything in my purse.
Wallets and the Like
Wallet, check book and business card holder. All essentials for my everyday life.

Meds. This is kind of out of hand. 
George always says that he feels bad for our future children and all of the ailments that they may inherit from me. I really can't disagree with his sentiment. Poor babies. At least I'll know how to treat them when it does, almost certainly, happen. 

Other Misc. Crap.
Work phone, glasses (which I apparently don't wear enough according to my husband - I must get that from my mother, the queen of "Where are my glasses?"), lip gloss, receipts for shoes and jeans, socks that aren't even mine and an Old Navy coupon that I can't wait to spend! 

What's in your purse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment