Monday, May 6, 2013

Stepping Into Spring Swap

Last month, I did a swap over at Ricci Explains it All called "Stepping Into Spring". Basically, you got a partner and bought each other flip flops and toenail polish! Cute, right? Well, my partner and I both have problems keeping up with dates (thank goodness) and we were a little late in getting everything together for each other. Glad we had something in common right of the bat! I was paired with Elizabeth @ The Young Retiree and we actually had quite a lot in common! She goes to baseball games, she has started running and she's from the South! I knew immediately what I was going to get her when I started reading her blog!

Now, without further ado, here's what Elizabeth sent me:


I came home to find a box in the mail and I opened it up to see some BRIGHT pink tissue paper! LOVE IT!


Right on top there was a sweet note from Elizabeth. If you haven't gone to her blog yet, you should!


Then, I saw my new flip flops! They are bright pink and the bottoms are neon green! They SCREAM Tasha. I couldn't believe how well she nailed my personality right on the head. I've already worn them like 5 or 6 times. Whether they've matched or not!


And here's my nail polish that she sent me! A bright orange and a bright coral! I love both of those colors!!


And, as an added bonus, she sent me some freaking Lindt chocolate. She's knows the way to my heart! YUM!

It's been a great experience! I've loved reading Elizabeth's blog and ya'll should really go check it out too! Go go go!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Awesome gift!!! I'm so glad y'all got y'all's gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete