Thursday, May 16, 2013

Throwback Thursday, Anniversary Style!

So, today is Throwback Thursday in the social media world, and I'm taking a personal spin on it. Yesterday was me and Hubs' 3rd anniversary. 3 years ago we were newlyweds. Time sure does fly! To celebrate, I want to take it back with a few pictures of our lives together. Looking through these pictures brought me so many memories and made me so happy that I ended up with the man that I did. I sure do love him. 


I tried to put these in chronological order. We were such babies when we started dating back in June of 2005. It's been a wild ride, but we still love each other, thank goodness! I couldn't imagine life without him. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Im a new follower. I submitted a passion fruit thingy to swap buttons. hopefully it works!
    -Char

    ReplyDelete