Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I'm Listening to Wednesday

I have no idea if this is a thing or not, but I'm going with it. I love me some music and my favorite songs change about three times a month, so I need to document my jams-of-the-moment while it's still that moment. Ya heard?


Mariah Carey feat. Miguel - Beautiful. MiMi's back and it's everything I wanted it to be.


Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'. I wasn't sure how I would feel about his second song, it being more of a ballad and all, but I really like it. It's kind of refreshing after Troublemaker.


Florida Georgia Line - Get Your Shine On. I love these guys. And I'm also pretty sure this is about moonshine. Can someone confirm, please? And can someone hook me up too? Kidding! Not really.


Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller - The Way. Not gonna lie, the first time I heard this, I was not expecting these 2 to be the artists. LOVE IT. LOVE THEM. Love it all!


Luke Bryan - Crash my Party. Luke, if you'll just give me those digits I will totally crash all of your parties. Just sayin.

What are you listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment