Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday Link-Up

Okay, so I've never done one of these link-up things so I'm not entirely sure that I'm doing it right, but I've decided to try it since I found one that I love. Please inform me if I'm doing this wrong. I'm still a newbie. :) Alright, here goes nothing! 


1.  My best quality is  my approachability, if that's even a word. I like to pride myself on how friendly I am .

2.  One of my less flattering qualities is  how irritable I can become when people are less-than-smart. I think you all know what I mean .

3.  I'd rather be  crafting .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is  time. I just can't seem to finish a project .

5. I am looking forward to  decorating the inside of my house for Christmas! It's my favorite thing to do and this year it involves shopping and I LOVE to shop .

6. A super random factoid about me is  I love soft pretzels, and I'm a sucker for a kid with a fundraiser. This is why I've ended up with a box of soft pretzels in my kitchen. It was like the perfect storm .

7.  I want to  go on a vacation. A real one. I can't remember the last time George and I took a trip that was longer than a weekend. I think it's time .


No comments:

Post a Comment