Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mid-Week Confessions Link-Up


It's Wednesday, and I found this link-up while browsing around blogs that I thought were interesting. I'm hooked. Mid-Week Confessions is something that I can get behind! Time for my confessional!

Today I would like to confess how broke I am, and the fact that I'm so obsessed with Black Friday shopping, that I'm going anyways. I have a problem. There is nothing like going out and finding really good deals. It's an obsession. Maybe I won't be able to buy as much as last year, or the year before, but the rush of being the first one in the door is just indescribable. I'm the shopper that plans out shopping strategy a week ahead and goes to the stores to find where everything is (... and I may or may not hide a few things with the help of someone who is equally obsessed) so that I can expedite Black Friday shopping. Again, I have a problem - but that's what Mid-Week Confessions are for, right?

Something else I would like to confess is how lazy I've been lately. When I get home from work, I come home, make sure the puppy has water and I sit my little butt in my recliner and I DON'T MOVE. Not even joking. I feel like an old man, but I don't even care. I feel like I've deserved it these past couple of weeks. And you know what, it feels GOOD. You should all try it sometime.

Those are my confessions for this week - besides the obvious Thanksgiving confession of "I'm going to eat entirely too much food throughout the course of Thursday thru Sunday." So, in case I put myself in a food coma between now and the next time I blog, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up today! I could probably have written these confessions myself because they are SO true of me too!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete