Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pre-Birthday Look-Back. Concert Edition!

I plan on having a post for my birthday with "25 Things I'd like to do" but, in celebration of my impending 25th birthday, just for funsies, I'm going to share with you one of my favorite activities: Concerts. I LOVE concerts. Anytime I get the chance to go to a concert, I'm there. Every time I go on a trip, I look for concerts, every time someone comes to visit me, I look for concerts. I'm completely obsessed. Here's a few (read: most) of my favorites. 

  • Zac Brown Band / Sugarland 2008
  • Brad Paisley feat. Rodney Adkins (Feb. 2008)
  • Luke Bryan, Farm Tour 2010
  • Blake Shelton, GA National Fair, 2011
  • Luke Bryan, Farm Tour 2011
  • Miranda Lambert, Feb 2012
  • Phillip Phillips, American Idol Homecoming 2012

Going through all of these pictures makes me smile. Hopefully I will get to attend many, many more in the next 3/4 of my life! I'll don the Snooki poof, sit in the rain for hours, miss an opening act because I really wanted Mexican food before the show, meet a dead NASCAR driver legend, be first in line to meet ZBB (OMG!) or I might even use my special talents to get you down to the floor between acts, so you can get the most out of the concert! :) I will literally do just about anything to go to a good concert/while at a concert. Maybe you can join me at my next one. Who's in?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Name the concert and I'm there! I've been scouting for some new ones, but I can't find any good ones at the moment.

      Delete