Monday, December 10, 2012

Need, Want, Wear, Read

Christmas is quickly approaching, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon of telling people exactly what I want. :) Need, Want, Wear, Read has been making it's way around the blogosphere for a while now, and specifically, there is a link up happening at E, Myself, and I. Time to join in: 

"Need" 
KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Now, I kind of cheated on this one. I know I'm getting this for Christmas already. My mother is a SAINT. Do you hear me? I love her to death! Thanks, Mommy!!

Want
A New Camera. Not just any camera. I want a fancy camera so I can take beautiful pictures like I see all the time and they be good quality for printing, ordering, etc. Not a phone camera. Specifically, I'd like a Canon Rebel T3. I'm drooling. 

Wear
This was the most difficult category to chose just one thing. If you could see my closet, you would understand. I love clothes/accessories. What girl doesn't? But, there is one thing that I really want right now, and that's some Bare Trap riding boots. I fell in love with them when I tried them on. They must be brown though, I have some black ones already. :)

Read
Last year I picked up a book called "You Don't Sweat Much for a Fat Girl". The title really drew me in on that one. I read it. I LOVED it. It was histerical! I fell in love with Celia Rivenbark. So, now I want to go back and read all of her books. Any of them will do. I'd like to start with the first one though, "Bless Your Heart, Tramp". The titles of these books alone should be enough to draw you in. 

I'd love to hear what 4 things everyone else has on their list!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we both get our cameras!

    And thanks for introducing me to a new author. I'm always looking for new reads. I'll have to check her out.

    ReplyDelete