Monday, January 28, 2013

5 for Five!

Linking up again with Jess and Jenn!

PartyOfOne

This week, I've got some checking in and some new goals to set for this week! I'm so excited! Here's how I did last week: 

1. Finish dusting my house. Yeah, no. Didn't happen. Took an impromptu trip and never finished. OH WELL. 

2. Eat at home for at least 4/5 nights. 3/5! The trip Friday ruined it. We needed something fast before we left town. If we hadn't have gone out of town, I would have done it! That's pretty good!

3. Put up the lingering Christmas decorations. They are definitely still sitting exactly where they were when I posted this last week. Whoops!

4. Finish laundry. Yes! I did it! The trip on Friday helped! I was rushing to get this done so I would have pants while we were away. I guess that trip was good for something on my list. 

5. Buy more things for George's Valentine's Day gift. :) Did this. I'm pretty excited about his collection of gifts he's getting. 

Now, onto this week's goals. I'm really loving this link-up. I get so much accomplished! 

1. Dust my house. Since I didn't finish dusting my house last week, I've now got to go through the whole house and dust again. Lame. Maybe this will teach me a lesson. 

2. Walk Kimber twice. The weather has been so nice lately that I think some quality time with my puppy dog will do us both some good. She deserves it. She's such a sweet dog. 

3. Clean the Kitchen. Everyone's favorite chore. You feel my pain. 

4. Get my nails done. It's been more than 2 weeks. I get paid on Thursday. This will happen. Now I just have to figure out what color I'm feeling. Hmm. 

5. Make a Valentines wreath. I'm a little behind. I'm having a slight mental block on what I want this wreath to look like. I just haven't been inspired lately. Guess I need to take a trip to Pinterest! 

What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment