Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I knew it wouldn't last!

... The weather that is! It's been so nice out the past couple of days. If you know me, you know that I hate being cold, so the sooner spring comes, the better! I thought we were well on our way this week, but I should have known better. What comes before the storm? Warm weather. And what comes after the storm? Cold weather. Blech! (PS, cold weather to me? 65 and below. Tomorrow the forecast is calling for 61 and sunny - Give me my heat back!) Today would have been perfect if it hadn't been for that pesky wind! If only I were as graceful as Psy.


Nope, instead I look like one of these folks (Don't let the title fool you, it's HILARIOUS):


Last time the storms rolled in, I was home alone. Thankfully this time the hubs will be home just in time for the storm to start and the satellite to go out. Lucky him! He'll get to hear all about my day and everything I need to do around the house! 

At least we'll both sleep good tonight!

Stay safe out there, ya'll! Don't take those warnings for granted! Stay dry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment