Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Things First!

I know, I know. I'm a Link-Up junkie!! Whatevs. I like this one, so I'm doing it!


This one is called First Things First with Halie and Hallie. In this link-up we talk about firsts. How awesome. I love looking back on memories. I'm sure ya'll understand.

First Thing I do when I Wake Up in the Morning: 

Easy! Hit the snooze button about 40958430 times, wake up Hubs in the process, plunky on my phone with my eyes half open (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Reddit and Instagram) and FINALLY get out of bed. It's a process. George HATES this process. :)


First Heartbreak:

Okay, well here's a little something you may not know about me: I've never been broken up with. Ever. I've always been the one to do the breaking. I've always known what I wanted and when I realized that it just wasn't going to happen, that was it. I didn't drag it on more than I had to. No offense to any of my exes - I still actually consider most of them friends. Some better friends than others, but still friends. So, there you go.

First High School Dance or Prom: 

My first prom was... interesting. First of all, none of my girlfriends and I went shopping for dresses together, but when we got to the place to take pictures before prom this happened:


I'm guessing that pink was the *in* color that season. If you couldn't tell, I'm on the left. And secondly, prom was nothing like how I thought it would be. Well, prom was about right, but after-prom was another story. I think I'll leave it at that.

My date and I.  
And I know that it wasn't really asked for, but my Senior year of High School I was finally dating the Hubs and we went to prom together. Here's our picture:

Obligatory Front Yard Pic

Up Close - My make up was the wrong shade! 
Come link-up with us! I want to hear about your firsts! 

PS: I worked out today! Don't make me laugh tomorrow - today was ab day! 

2 comments:

  1. You and George are so cute! Love that prom pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny every one of y'all ended up wearing pink and red dresses! Looks like you were going to a Valentine's Day dance or something! So fun :) Glad you joined in and linked up with us!

    ReplyDelete