Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social, flashback edition!

Sunday Social
Here's this week's questions: 
1. What was your first car? My first car was a 2000 Honda Civic in teal blue with some sparkles. I loved that car, even though it was cursed. That car and I went through so much together. Also, fun fact: all of the other half-Filipino girls I knew in high school had Honda Civics too. It was like we were in a club that we didn't really know we formed. 

This is when I won Junk of the Month at school for getting into an accident. Yay...?

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? I don't exactly know if high school counts as childhood, but all of my favorite teachers were in high school. My absolute favorite was my Chem teacher Mrs. Horton. She was the reason that I decided to be a chemist. 
This isn't a picture of Mrs. Horton, but it's the only picture I could find of me being a Chemist. :)
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Oh boy was I. In middle school I was a cheerleader and in high school I was in Color Guard all 4 years, Captain my senior year and I played the oboe in the band. I also volunteered with a lot of different clubs. 
7th Grade Christmas parade. I'm bottom left. 
Senior year Color Guard. I'm bottom right. 
4. What was your favorite birthday party? I'm gonna go with my 16th. My mom threw me a party at the house which was amazing and my friends threw me a surprise party after that, which was also amazing. I thought I had some pictures of this, but I was mistaken. I could have swore I did, though! 

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush? I had quite a few of these. First ever crush? JTT, baby! 

Who could resist this face?

Other celebrity crushes include: JC Chasez (N*Sync), Drew Lachey (98 Degrees), Kevin Richardson (Backstreet Boys), and Matthew Lawrence - and now that I think about it, Joey Lawrence too. 

6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch? That would basically be anything on MTV or VH1. The channels were literally blocked at the house. 


Come link up with us! Next week it's all about Valentine's Day! 

1 comment: