Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cara Box Reveal!


Cara Box

This was my very first time doing the Cara Box exchange set up by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals. Let me just say, it won't be my last!!! Basically I buy for someone and someone else buys for me. In the process you get to know 2 lovely ladies who you might normally not have found otherwise. Each month has a theme and this time we bought for each other things that started with the first letter of their first name.

I was paired to gift Tara at Laila's Charming Pieces. You can see her reveal post and check out what I got her here. She has a great Etsy shop that you might want to check out while you're there too! 

Taylor at Confessions of a Busy Busy Bee was chosen to gift me! She's an awesome girl from up north who blogs about whatever comes to her mind - Just like yours truly!  She even just redesigned her blog all by herself! 

I was so excited when my box arrived! The most adorable box I've ever seen was sitting on my front step when I got off of work last week. 

Who wouldn't be excited to see a box this cute? 
I immediately went inside to open it up. This is what I found:

I'm a sucker for color coordination and ribbons. Not gonna lie. 
I took everything out and I had a lot of stuff to open!

How cute is that tape? And the card was handmade too! 
Once I unwrapped everything here are the goodies that I found:


1. Target Gift Card for $5! Target is my absolutely favorite store. I'm kind of wondering why I haven't used it already! 
2. Thongs/Flip Flops! Aren't they cute? So summery! They made me smile when I opened them up. I wish the weather would hurry up and get warm!
3. Tazo Tea! Confession time - I've never had this tea. None of the flavors. I'm pretty excited to try it. Also, I bought Tara the same tea! Isn't that funny?
4. Twix! This is the flavor of the month in the Lott household. She even wrote a note on it for Hubs to tell him to back off! SORRY! 
5. The Best of Me - Nicolas Sparks. I'm really excited for this. I've been trying to find a book to read and I just haven't had the patience to walk around the book store to find one. I'm so glad someone did that for me. And it's Nicholas Sparks. I mean, you really can't go wrong there. 
6. A handmade card that matched all of the wrapping. It had the sweetest note in it. Seriously, go check out her blog. 

All in all, this was a great exchange. I can't wait for another one. It might have to wait until May though because I've already got the Spring Exchange lined up for April. I love exchanges. I can never do enough of them. Did you do the Cara Box Exchange? What did you get?? 

9 comments:

  1. Glad you loved it! So happy to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box! The Best of Me is a good book! Not his best, but still good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that it's good. I figured it would be, but it's nice to hear it from someone who's read it!

      Delete
  3. What a cute package! Those flip flops are adorable!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I can't wait for the weather to cooperate so I can wear them!

      Delete