Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

It's Sunday Social time! This week it's all about Spring!

1. What is your favorite thing about Spring? 
Wearing flip flops and shorts. If I had to choose a favorite outfit it would be shorts, a hoodie and flip flops. I can finally (when the weather decides that it actually wants to be Spring again - WTH, Georgia?) wear my favorite clothes and be comfortable! Thank goodness! 

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive? 
Well, I have a black thumb and I'm terrible at gardening so this will be my favorite flower to receive. That would be the same flowers that my wedding bouquet was made with. Calla Lillies and Roses. LOVE.


3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Anything bright and happy-looking. The brighter, more neon the better! Also, any fun designs are always welcome to grace the nails on my toes. 

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity? 
Tanning. Not even really joking about that one. Drinking outside is also fun. And camping - as long as it's in the Talladega infield. :)


5. Do you have any fun Spring plans? Details!
Well, Talladega Spring race is every year in May - so we're going to that again! It's like my favorite weekend of the summer months! Where my Dega fam at? 




Other than that, we don't have any real plans. If anyone has any ideas, send 'em my way! 

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. New follower! I agree with the outdoor drinking e-card. What's classier than getting hosed on your back porch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, New follower! I live in GA too! :)

    ReplyDelete