Saturday, March 30, 2013

Insta-dump!

Pearls and Curls

I like to wait until Saturday night to link  up with this because I always have the most pictures on Saturdays and almost none during the week. I think I need to step my Instagram game up! But, either way, here we go! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with me in real time! I promise I'll start doing better! 


So, winter's over and we decided that Kimber needed her winter coat brushed off. Didn't expect all this! 


Came into work on Thursday (our last work day since we have Good Friday off) and had a cute little chocolate Easter bunny on my desk. Yum! I love my job!


Kimber is seen in rare form here, actually letting me taking a picture of both of us together. Normally, she would probably be thinking "Ain't nobody got time fa dat!"


In case you missed it - BASEBALL STARTS MONDAY!! So, in celebration, I put up my baseball wreath to ring in the day that I wait for all winter. Fun fact - until today, I still had my Valentine door hang proudly displayed. Whoops! 


Went to the clay shooting trail today and it was hot! After we finished we needed something to cool us off. What better than a nice spinach fruit smoothie. SO GOOD. I swear I could drink one of these every day. 

Are you linking up today? I sure hope so! 

1 comment: