Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social
Let's just dive right in, shall we? 
1. What is your favorite type of workout to do? I really liked to run until I injured my foot and was told that I wasn't allowed to run anymore. But, fear not. I just had a check up appointment and doc told me that I could TRY to run again, but I wouldn't be doing anymore half marathons. Boo! I guess it will be all 5k's from here on out. Who's in? Also, why isn't my favorite workout something that will help my abs? That would just be too convenient.
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet? I really like cupcakes. And now, we have a new cupcake shop in town and it's SO HARD for me to stay away. They have like every flavor and change them every day. What is a girl to do?? 
See what I mean??
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do? I ALWAYS forget to pay my water bill. Every single bill I have can be paid online except for that one. I never go to the side of town in which to pay that bill, so it's always late. I hate that it's always late, but they need to get an online payment system worked out! 
4. Do you prefer Post-Its or phone reminders? Why? Most definitely Post-Its. I hoard them at work. It's so satisfying to rip one off of the wall when you're done with that task. It's like it makes it real that I actually finished something. There are a lot of Post-Its in my office. 
via
5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile? I actually just took a photo that I don't think I will be deleting any time soon. It's of Hubs, and he makes me laugh. I love him. Here he is in all of his glory:

Are you linking up with us today? Can't wait to read your answers! Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend! 

2 comments: