Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunday Social!

Linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social! I'm really starting to LOVE this Link-up! Everyone should come join in with us!
Sunday Social

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? 
Easy. ANY exorcist exorcism movie. At all. That is too much. They've gone too far. That stuff really happens! Will not watch those. Nu-uh. No ma'am. 


2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet? 
This is also a surprisingly easy question for me. Breaking Bad. I'm a chemist. I REALLY want to get into this show, but it's so far into it already! I don't like to just jump in to a show when it's so far along. I'm trying to catch up on Netflix, but I always forget that I'm trying to catch up. I wish I could remember!!


3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? 
Gonna be honest here - Everything on my bucket list is pretty freaking safe. I don't want to die before finishing everything! :)  If I had to choose one thing it would be something like going to all of the MLB ballparks... Home baseball fans can get pretty vicious toward visiting team fans! Except Braves fans of course. We're super nice. 


4. Would you ever travel alone?
I've traveled alone for work before, but once I got to where I was going, there was always someone there that I was meeting. I don't think I would ever go on a complete trip somewhere just by myself. Just me and Hubs, though? I'm all for that. 

5. What activities do you like to do alone? 
Heh... Just kidding! Get your minds out of the gutters people!! I like to do my arts and crafts alone. I also like to shop alone. There is nothing more relaxing to me than going to the store with money to spend and no one rushing me or following my every move around the store. I absolutely love it. It's like therapy. 


Are you linking up today? If not, you should be. :) Hope everyone had a good weekend! Next stop: Monday. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment