Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm a Liebster Magnet!

I was sifting through some emails from my fellow bloggers the other day (of which I LOVE to read!) and I had an email from Megan at Barefoot Bluejean Princess (You can find her cute little button on my sidebar - cute blog name, huh??!) letting me know that she nominated me for the Liebster! I love the Liebster! Since I've done it a few time already, you can read some of my facts and other questions I've answered here, here and here. :) You can find Megan's post from her nomination here.

I'm just going to jump right in and answer the questions that she came up with.

1. What was your favorite song as a child? The first song that I remember completely being obsessed with was... Mmm Bop. Yeah, you know you loved that freaking song too. And you know that every time you hear it, you still know every word and sing along like it was the 90's again. Oh nostalgia. And just because I love you... and I kind of want to hear it again:


Did you know: All of the brothers met their wives at concerts... they would groupies.

2. What is something you wish you were better at? I wish I were better at gardening. If you've ever seen my yard, you would completely understand. Can we say DISASTER? Someone please help. I will provide beer.

3. If you could solve one world problem, what would it be and why? I would solve the world's violence problems. Can't we all just get along and be nice to each other? I would love to live in a world full of love (I totally felt like a pageant girl answering that question).

4. Do you have a claim to fame? I think if I would be known for anything it would be my artistic abilities. I can pretty much eye something and get the jist of it. I also have good handwriting. Not sure if that counts as a claim to fame though.

5. What's your favorite makeup product? I love Falsies Volum' Express by Mabelline. I have super short lashes and this mascara is the only mascara to give me the length that I've always dreamed of. Seriously. That may sound like I was paid to say that, but I wasn't. That's how much I love it.
Source
6. What was the last book you read? You Don't Sweat Much for a Fat Girl by Celia Rivenbark. That lady is hysterical. And she's from the South. Her new book comes out in October. I'm counting down the days.

http://www.celiarivenbark.com/
 7. What show do you watch (or DVR) every week? Oh, so we're going there? Might want to sit down for this one! *Clears Throat*  Criminal Minds, Survivor, Amazing Race, Top Chef, Face Off, Project Runway, How I Met Your Mother, Hells Kitchen, Master Chef, Duck Dynasty, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Seriously. It's a full time job catching all of my shows every week!!

8. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? My mother makes the BEST roast beef. I've tried to duplicate it, but sadly I can't. It would definitely be that - with green beans, macaroni and cheese, rice and whatever bread she decides. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

9. If you could go back in time, what time period would you teleport yourself to? This one is my favorite. I was born in the late 80's and everyone I know always says that I should have grown up in the 80's. I would TOTALLY go back to the 80's and love every minute of it. I kinda feel bad that I didn't pick something from a long long time ago, but oh well. I'm not sorry. Bring on the 80's!

10. Tell us your biggest pet peeves. When someone KNOWS they have a deadline and it's just sitting on their desk for who knows how long and then SOMEHOW it ends up on my desk when there is virtually NO time left to do it. Thanks for that. Also, leaving seconds on the microwave after you heat something up. Please press clear. I promise the microwave won't explode. Finally, when people just don't accept that my way is correct. JUST KIDDING! Maybe. 

11. What is the wallpaper on your computer? Love this question! Fun fact: it matches my browser theme. :)


 I loved these questions! Ya'll really need to go check out Megan's blog! She's a GA girl just like me, so it's bound to be good, right? Right!

1 comment: